Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Barbecue meat is my favorite. Life cannot lack barbecue meat.

A lot of friends agree with me this view. Believe in yourself has been very like this kind of food. But we have been understand these things. Why is there such a thing happen. I am very clear what I was thinking. But you have to pay attention to. This is the most important.
I am not a meat lover but now I appreciate some barbecue meat; My idea of a good barbecue service is plenty of part of the brittle (it is not brittle but a certain hardness from roasting) outside, moist inside good salted low-fat meat; When it is spiced bonus!


Every now and then I asked and try different barbecue spots, I have been to Mkulima, chaga grill, price, Hugo and Mr Recently chaga bite. Check the point between, I was introduced to "kwa Mambo formal know as Njiapanda bar. This place is like into someone else's backyard (the word I want to use this is swahili words, Uwani; if you live in Tampa karma or Magomeni, you may have an idea. I continue to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment